Are you ready to hop on a plane to somewhere exotic?? Ya, me too BUT for now you will have to settle for your scrapbooking desk! For my challenge I am asking you to create a project that has at least 3 arrows on it. I am very directionally challenged (read: GPS was invented for me) so I am always happy to come upon an arrow pointing me the correct way!
For my sample I added another layout to my travel album. I have been using the divided sleeves and I love this way of scrapbooking, especially for events with lots of pics. It is, however, a very difficult thing to photograph so I apologize for the less than fabulous pics!
Here it is:
I am using several different collections from Simple Stories within my travel album, I love how they work so well together. I also decided to add some travel quotes and facts about each place I travel to.
I used my Silhouette sketch pen to do all the writing, I will NEVER handwrite again!!
So, does that sound easy enough?? I hope you will play along!
Here are the facts:
1. Must feature a layout/card/altered item with a minimum of 3 arrows.
2. Must be created brand new for this crop (no recycling). Our Designers and Joanne & Carolyn (the Two Scrapbook Friends) are all issuing creative World inspired challenges to get your creativity going! There will also be games to play and prizes to be won.
Want to know more? Here are some of the specifics!
1. Each Design Team Member and the TSF are issuing an inspiring and creative World/Travel based challenge along with a great example. The challenges will be posted in the Forum and on the TSF blog.
2. Once you have completed a challenge, upload a photo of your creation to our Layout Gallery or use the LINKY tool at the bottom of the TSF blog post (ALL LAYOUTS MUST BE CREATED JUST FOR THIS CROP to qualify for prizes). Each project will count towards only ONE challenge. Be sure to upload no later than September 29th at 11:59 pm.
3. Now for the best part.........PRIZES!!!!!!!! There are three prizes to be won:
- A random draw for participation
- A random draw for completing all challenges
- A favorite overall winner voted on by DT and TSF.
The winners will be posted no later than October 1st on the blog and in the forum.