Monday, March 22, 2010

kid's eye view

About a week ago I took the boys to a Mennonite farm to learn about how sap is made into syrup. Holden really wasn't interested in the whole process and kept begging to use my camera. I gave in and handed over my $$$ camera in order to keep him quiet and to allow the other participants to hear what was being said. Well I do believe I have a budding photographer on my hands! I was beyond impressed with the pics he snapped. He even followed the rule of thirds when photographing people! He is obsessed with taking pictures and as soon as my camera comes out he BEGS to get ahold of it. He is very careful with my camera and understands that it is delicate. I think I'll even scrap these ones for his book.

Here are a few pics he took, not too shabby for a 3 year old!
It's been a CRAZY couple of weeks. Hubby and Wyatt both had surgery and it's
felt like a hospital ward around here. Here's hoping to more normalcy and more blog posts!

5 comments:

Samantha said...

I am very impressed with Holden's photography - good stuff!

Take care - I hope everyone is doing well after surgery.

Veronica said...

WOW, those picture are great! He's a natural!

Unknown said...

wow, you have quite the photographer ther! hope everyone in your house mends soon!

Carolyn Wolff said...

Wow, a budding photographer. Glad everyone is on the mend.

Joanne said...

Isn't it amazing to see the world through a child's eyes? His photos are amazing!