Tuesday, March 1, 2011

design team March

I have been a neglectful blogger lately. I seriously cannot believe that February is over already. Where did it go?? It started out in California and ended in Buffalo...lol. Gotta stay in the country or get a laptop!
Anyhoo, I attended a CHA crop at TSF this past Sunday which was great because among other reasons, I was able to complete my design team projects. I had Kaisercraft's seaside collection which if full of beachy goodness and distressed colours. I also used up a few rub ons from my stash which is always a good thing.

Here's what I came up with:


I was happy to get a chance to play with the new circle stitching template from Bazzill (thanks Darcy!) The store is currently sold out but I think I'll be picking one of these up when they are restocked! I used some red mist on the Maya Road chipboard alphas then inked them to get them the right shade.

It's hard to tell but there is mist sprayed on the craft paper here. I used my new notebook border punch and I know this one will be getting lots of use in the future. I distressed the edges of my photos with a file and I also used up a few rub ons from my stash.

I took these photos on our trip to CHA California and thought they would be perfect for this paper especially the background paper that has the names of many famous beaches on it. I brought the sand dollar back from the beach and figured I would add it into the layout as a little reminder of my awesome trip.

Who knew you could put rub ons onto shells?

a simple monochromatic card...you can never have enough thank you cards!

This month we had a fabulous guest designer so be sure to check out her creations along with the rest of the team's here




11 comments:

Kelly Codd Greatrex said...

Awesome stuff Shelby, as usual! And I think I need me that notebook punch...

JoAnn Heinbuch said...

Yay you're back! Fabulous collections to work with and great LO's

Unknown said...

great job Shelby, love your layouts...oh, and the fact that it is summer themed!

Regan said...

oh WOW

Lori S. said...

Lovin' it all!

Veronica said...

Love the layouts! Sorry I missed you on Sunday, will you be there this Sunday???

Deanna said...

These are awesome Shelby!

MaryAnn said...

Love the bubbles one and the venice beach layout.

Avril Tanner said...

oh.... it is all so perfect!

Carolyn Wolff said...

These are all great layouts Shelby! I can't believe you scrapbooked the shell.

Joanne said...

So amazing Shelby! I love them all!
Joanne xo