Thursday, October 29, 2009

I remember when I was little....

It's almost Halloween and the kiddies are busting with excitement. I've got my fingers crossed that it doesn't rain despite what the weather network is telling me. Wyatt got to dress up for school today (he goes every other Friday so will miss out on the school dress up). I've been working away this week on putting together his costume and was so happy to see it all come together. Now I know some people may think I'm crafty but I can barely sew a button on so this was a big undertaking for me. All in all it turned out ok and I only sustained one minor injury in the process. When I was little we always had homemade costumes; cheerleader, hobo, baby, bride, witch etc. Looking back on those photos makes me smile and I hope that when the boys are older they'll look back and smile too.


Consider this my PSA for how not to use a hot glue gun.
Happy Halloween!





No comments: