Tuesday, October 6, 2009

je t'aime Montreal...

I went away this past weekend with my friend Jenny for a quick trip to visit our friend Jennifer in Montreal. I haven't been on a train since I was 5 and haven't been to Montreal since I was 16. I really enjoyed travelling by train and would highly recommend it. I was impressed with the leg room, wide aisles and the fact that every set of seats had an outlet for computers and free Wifi.

Jennifer and her husband Michael (he generously played chaffeur for us, but not in the Rolls!)




It was great to visit my friend Jennifer who moved to Montreal in the Spring. I've really missed her and it was so nice for the three of us to have lots of girly talk and to get some shopping done too. Three days went by far too quickly but thankfully Jennifer and family are coming to Kitchener for Thanksgiving so I'll get to see her again this weekend!





1 comment:

Joanne said...

It sounds like a wonderful time! Montreal is a fun place to visit - especially when you have a friend who lives there! Enjoy your Thanksgiving weekend.