Tuesday, April 20, 2010

tidy..but for how long?

The last few weeks have been a whirlwind. Between multiple hospital visits (husband and son) and creating like a madwoman for Scrapfest, let's just say my house is feeling a bit neglected. So when my lovely bosses at TSF told me to take the week off I went on a rampage and tidied up all the little piles that seem to pop up everywhere. I think the most neglected room in the house has to be my scraproom. Just about every surface in the room was covered in stuff and not just scrapbooking supplies either. It tends to be the dumping ground for lots of things.

It really does look as though a tornado flew in doesn't it?

Well I posted on my facebook status that I was looking for the motivation to clean it and exactly 38 mins later tada...

Everything is back in it's home.

Now to pack for the retreat in Grand Bend this weekend!


3 comments:

Deanna said...

Looks awesome Shelby! I love being nosey in others scrappy rooms!

Carolyn Wolff said...

It only took you 38 minutes to clean that up? Girl, I need you to come to my house.

shelby said...

lol when I set my mind to it I can motor

What I need to do is get at those cupboards I promised to clean out eons ago!