Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Christmas craftiness and a few samples....


I spent 12 lovely hours at a crop this past Saturday and I decided to work on some non-layout projects. I bought this Kaisercraft tree last year and never got around to finishing it but it's done now! I used some double dot paper and little bits from the Echo Park Christmas line. I added buttons, raffia and ribbon and used the good ole' Alphalicious cartridge (I use this cartridge a LOT!) for the numbers.


I also created this little curly wreath using Echo Park's other Christmas collection. I've seen a few variations of it online and wanted to try one out. Super simple and not overly time comsuming. This one is pretty small and I'm hoping to make a much bigger one for our front door sometime before Christmas.



When I was all done attaching the curls I took it outside, sprayed it with adhesive and sprinkled it with Glamour Dust for just a little sparkle.



Things have gotten back to 'normal' around the store so I've had a bit of time to whip up some samples of the new lines that have come in.

We R Memory Keepers ~ Merry January

Such a pretty, wintery line that I had to 'grunge' up for my boy! lol
I thought the coodinations paper was perfect to sand for a snowy look. I added some snowflake buttons (have you checked out all the cool new buttons yet?) with some Stickles on top.





Echo Park is quickly becoming one of my favourite companies. I love that they have two holiday lines. Look at how cute Kate is in this cup!! (kind of hard to see but there's lots of Stickles on here too..gotta have glitter at Christmas!)




American Crafts
New arrivals in blue and pink! Such sweet collections of chipboard, stickers and embossed papers.


New for dogs and cats. Super cute dimensional stickers and felties along with patterned papers that work for more than just the animals in your life!

Lots of layers and buttons! I tried out my new Sew Easy tool too.
It sold out super quick at the store but there's more coming!
Thanks for taking a peek and I hope all your Holiday crafts are coming along nicely!

6 comments:

Deanna said...

Wow there is a whole lotta pretty in this post girl! Love it all and that wreath is awesome!

Joanne said...

Oh my! Your designs are fabulous Shelby and your tree and wreath look amazing in the store!!!
Joanne xo

Avril Tanner said...

oh... I love it all! The layouts are gorgeous! and the Altered projects are amazing! Love the added glitter on the wreath!

Carolyn Wolff said...

Spectacular! You are one talented chick!

Shanah Martin McCready said...

Ooohh! I need me a paper wreathe!!

Unknown said...

wow you have been super craft lately! everything looks great and how cute is that tea cup photo!