Monday, February 22, 2010

beyond the page...

The last few days have been very creative! I attended the CHA crop at TSF Friday night and took advantage of the time to work on my design team layouts (have to wait one more week to see those!). It was fun to see some of the new lines coming in and of course it was great to win some of them too!
Saturday night I spent working on some store samples with new product which is always exciting.


At the CHA crop I won a paper pack of the new BoBunny line, Sophie. It had a lot of purple in it and I was wondering what I was going to do with it as it's usually not a colour I work with. I have been wanting to make one of the birdhouses that Regan did for a Friendzy Friday and figured these papers might work. Sunday afternoon I sat down and whipped this up.



Here's how it turned out (I still might add some pom pom ribbon around the roof):




I am so glad I got to put my new circle punch to good use!






The creativity kept right on rolling today. I bought some plain wooden letters when I was in the States to put on the boys' bedroom doors.




I used the Super Stud line (this name kills me lol!) from Bella Blvd and finished Wyatt's in a couple of hours. There was lots of sanding involved and I was so grateful for my Basic Grey file set. They made the job so much easier. If you work with a lot of chipboard I HIGHLY recommend picking this set up.


I'm off to the store to work on some more kits tomorrow so the creating will keep on rolling.
I gotta feeling it's going to be a crafty week for me..hope it's the same for you :)













7 comments:

Unknown said...

super cute stuff Shelby!

Carolyn Wolff said...

You are one busy lady my friend. Cute projects. Can't wait to see your DT work. I am sure it will knock our socks off.

Darcy said...

love it as usual!

Bobbi-Lynn said...

Oh love your projects!!

Joanne said...

Look at you go! Awesome projects:)

Regan said...

oooh its too cute i love the striped roof very cleaver!

Deanna said...

Wow thes e are amazing Shelby!