Sunday, February 7, 2010

Saturday nights



The past few Saturday nights have been spent scrapping with a friend or two. Surprising what you can come up with at midnight after popcorn and brownies!

I did another transparency layout, this time it's a girly one. Check out these hilarious photos. Which one of these things doesn't belong here?!?!? I doodled the flower stems on the white cardstock under the transparency and then pop dotted the hand cut flowers on top.

It was totally nerve wracking to doodle but I did it!

Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend :)

5 comments:

Bobbi said...

That is so adorable!!

Carolyn Wolff said...

Another great layout!

Deanna said...

Tres cute! Love these pics too!

Samantha said...

Cute layout Shelby! And your doodling turned out great!

Joanne said...

OMGosh Shelby! This layout is soooo amazing! I thought your doodles were part of the paper, until I took a closer look! Fabulous job friend:)