Saturday, February 13, 2010

shop,shop, shooooooooooooopppppppppppppppp!

Never, ever have I EVER shopped so much in such a short period of time. Hubby and I are away on a mini vacation in Niagara Falls, NY. It's a yearly thing and it's really the only time during the year that he likes to shop. We are shopping for about 7 hrs straight per day and we are pooped! There are still deals here, you just have to be prepared to look for them. Best score for me so far is probably a pair of brown boots for $10 and 12X12 frames (my scrapbooking buddies know what those are for!)that cost $2.99. Tomorrow will be more of a relaxation day with maybe a matinee and dinner at the Cracker Barrel and then it's back to reality late Monday. It's been great to spend some time together without constant little boy interruptions (although I am missing my boys).
Wanna know what I got hubby for Valentine's day? A 'Slap Chop' LOL! Every time he sees the commercial he says he wants one and I found one for $9 today so that is his gift. What a lucky guy, I know!
Anyhoo hope everyone has a wonderful Valentine's Day

6 comments:

Unknown said...

great scores Shelby, glad you're having a good time, every Mom deserves a little grown up time now and again!

Karan said...

sounds like you are having a wonderful time...im so glad you are finding some great deals :) hope to hear about it when you return....have fun!

Deanna said...

Woo hoo sounds fun!

Darcy said...

omg, a slap chop. can I try it out? lmao. too freaking funny.

Joanne said...

It sounds like an awesome time! A 'Slap Chop'? That is great - that commercial cracks me up!

Carolyn Wolff said...

I want a Slap Chop too! I see the commercial all the time. If I ever get one, I am going to chuck my old cutter over my shoulder into the sink too! Glad you had a great time.